Thursday, November 29, 2012

Joel Edwards dream of Israel is so amazing , I had to share it.


John I've been noticeing your shift towards Israel the pass few weeks and I understood what was going on however I didn't understand the ugency needed for Canada to stand and pray like never before for our sister nation untill I woke this morning. I sent this to Faytene and the Josiah group this morning and was prompted by the Spirit to message to you as well. Thank you for you postings and know that you are doing this country a service well done!

Lastnight... the Lord picked me up off the earth to the most highest point where earth meets space at the top of what is called "The Iron Dome" above Israel.. which I wasen't even sure exsisted, and He showed me an extraordinary amount of rockets, missiles and gun fire in the night sky, like i have never seen before. 10x what we saw in Iraq... it was relentless. He held me in a position higher than the rockets could go but i had a feeling that there was nothing(, hopelessness,) that I could do to change it. It was one of the most intense feelings in a dream i have ever experienced!

This morning I believe... God has asked me to share this with you Josiah as God is asking us now more than ever... in this time and season to stand and pray with Israel and while you are actually in the parliment to be bringing this forth in your remaining meetings as for I feel that there is a divine time and meeting( not sure with who) that is going to release somthing big... blessing between our nations! Now is the most crucial time to stand and pray with our sister nation of Israel.

So be encouraged for standing for our great nation of Canada... pass this on to whom ever the Holy Spirit prompts you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment