Thursday, July 10, 2014

LOGO
HOME
ABOUT
EVENTS
MESSAGES
REVELATIONS
PRODUCTS
CONNECT
THE LORD HAS COME DOWN

Terry Bennett
April 14, 2014
PRINTABLE PDF
It’s good to be able to come to you again. It’s been a while since I’ve had the opportunity to really sit down and do this and it’s a privilege and an opportunity to serve the Lord and to serve you as well. I want to share something briefly with a promise to you too that there are some other things I will share over the next few weeks.
This one happened actually October 3rd. I was alone with the Lord and saw with my open eyes someone move near me. Having seen that with my open eyes, I knew someone was there but I couldn’t tell who they were. So as I waited, it became clear to me in the spirit that the Lord was standing in the room, but He was dressed as a warrior in battle armor in a particular way that I can’t remember seeing before. He then spoke to me several important things. The first of which was that He had come down. That is the phrase He used. When He spoke those words, that He had come down, He reminded me of four passages in the Scripture that point to this reality, some where it is directly said, others where it is obvious from the context.
The first one He brought to me was the Biblical story in Genesis of the Tower of Babel where He came down. And in that coming, it was not as though God, being all knowing and all seeing, could not see what was going on. His coming down was, in that instance, a certainty of a judgment that was coming on the peoples. The Lord said to me directly in this encounter that the enemy is rallying the peoples of the world unto a purpose that leaves God completely out of their lives. And like in the time of Babel and the building of the Tower, God came down in judgment on what they were building and upon their purpose, confused their language, and stopped their building. And so that was dealing particularly with the people of that time.
Secondly the Lord brought to me again the Biblical story of the flood, how in that day there was violence throughout the earth and every man was doing what was right in his own eyes. And the Lord came down and—again for judgment purposes—was manifested in the flood. We all know what the Scripture says very clearly, “As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the Son of Man.” So the second instance was the flood and God’s coming and seeing the wickedness and the violence of every man doing what was right in his own eyes, which shows a complete lack of regard for the Lord and His purposes.
Thirdly was the Lord coming in the days of Abraham concerning Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham’s intercession for those cities, which I think is a component of why the Lord brought this up to me as well. We know this was dealing particularly with the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and the homosexual issue. Well, here we are again, to the point where what is evil is being called good and what is good is being called evil. I’m speaking directly about homosexuality. You know God is not, nor am I, against the homosexuals, but that homosexuality is sin and it is destructive and it is directly against the will and the purpose of God. I believe there’s going to be a move of God among homosexuals, and a fairly large number of them, at least in our nation, is going to come to the Lord. I’m praying for that. So I want to be clear in my remarks:  like all other sins, sin is sin and homosexuality is a sin, and that’s how God defines it. And I knew when the Lord brought this up to me in the encounter that He was relating this to the homosexuals, relating it to this time in history, in our nation particularly, where everything is being legalized. There is no fear of God, no desire for the Lord’s intent and purposes. An attitude that it doesn’t matter what the Lord says, man is doing what’s right in his own eyes and resonating that way. What is our stand in this? Well our stand is before the Lord first and foremost, like Abraham who said if there are ten righteous people, will you spare it? God would have us in intercession for people, including the homosexuals—not against the homosexuals, but for the homosexuals—for them to come to the Lord and be free from this destructive lifestyle.
And lastly, God brought up to me the fourth and final point concerning His coming down to Moses at Sinai and the burning bush story. This was for the deliverance of His own people. I believe that deliverance is particularly referencing first an internal deliverance of us. I’ve been saying this and I want to say it again, we’re in a time when the Lord would baptize us in a baptism of repentance. This is not going back and getting forgiveness of sins that are already forgiven, that’s not my point. It is however actively dealing with sin that is in the present in our lives. No covering it up, no making excuses, but confessing and repenting. But it’s even deeper than that, it’s on a larger scale than that. Repenting for the lost testimony of the Lord Jesus. Repenting for there not being a people of His name. Repenting for His name being blasphemed in the earth because of us. Repenting for the lost fear of the Lord. Repenting for the glory of God missing from our midst. So I want to say to us there is a deep work that God desires to do within all of us, a deeper work, deeper than simple salvation. It is a deep work, making us ready into a Bride. He desires that. So he’s coming as a deliverer unto His people to lead a people out, and I believe that it’s going to be a remnant. I know that’s not the will of God, I’m simply saying this to us, there will be a remnant who responds wholeheartedly to the Lord in this. Does that mean me and others who are saved will not be saved? No. I’m saying this, that to come into the full, eternal purpose of God (which is not dealing with salvation) demands a relationship that God had eternally in His divine thought. That’s not a salvific relationship, it’s a bridal relationship. And so, God is coming fourthly as a deliverer of His people to lead His people out. I know that there will be other contexts of this as well. And what I’m saying is not only an internal work, yes it always begins there, but there will be an external work of deliverance of the Lord as well.
So let me say this to us again in brief. God has come down, and I cannot overemphasize that point. He made known to me that it began in April (2014), and He correlated it to the blood moon which is happening this month as well. He said to me that one of the signs of the blood moon of this month is the fact of His coming down, although I believe there are other signs in the blood moon as well. But one sign is that He would be in the earth is this role of “coming down” and going to very specific cities and nations throughout the earth, including our own, and he’ll be in the earth in this role until the next blood moon in October. He told me that He was coming to our nation first, and I believe that from the first few weeks of April he will be in the United States visiting some very specific cities. And then He will also be going to other nations, including Israel and the city of Jerusalem. I know this because of His appearance as a warrior with His sword drawn. He put the trumpet which was in his left hand to His mouth and commanded me to speak what I’m speaking to you now to make this known. I believe others will have had this same type of encounter and it will be confirming to them of what God is saying. The Lord is going to be here, and it is a prelude, as it is in the scripture, to judgment. The Lord was very clear with me that the time of delay is over. I’ve known that for a while, others of us have, that the time of delay is over, but we’ve been waiting for a beginning. There’s been almost an interlude between the time of delay being over and the beginning. His coming down is a beginning.
From this year to next year, and with the blood moons that are here, we’re going to see in the economy and in governments, both in the US and worldwide, that great shaking is going to begin. All will not be completed in 2014 and 2015, I want to be very clear. All will not be completed. There will be a beginning. How bad will that beginning be? Well, we will see. But the full impact of these things is over the next several years, not just 2 years. However, I was told directly by the Angel Gabriel back some time again that 2014 and 2015 are a season of transition years. That transition is in economics and government particularly.
So I wanted to get this to  you so that you, like myself, could both hear and begin to pray even more specifically. God has come down. There is also a positive side to this. I don’t mean that I look at anything God’s doing as negative—He has redemption in His purpose—but I mean the positive in this sense: God would do among us all that is needed if we would put our trust fully in Him and turn fully to him and allow him to purge us of half-heartedness and grant us wholeheartedness. God would do what is needed in this time, all that is needed in this time and more, if we would fully give ourselves to Him. So let me encourage us in this, to fully give ourselves to the Lord, to fully commit ourselves to the Lord, and to allow Him to do all that is in His heart. These are unprecedented times, and will be unprecedented times as we move forward. God will do the unprecedented spiritually. We can trust Him in that, brothers and sisters. And I want to encourage you in that. Believe God even now for the unprecedented. Allow God to prepare us, to make us ready. Repent of sin if you’ve committed it. Confess your sins one to another that we may be healed. Put your trust fully in the Lord. That’s a part of what He’s after, a people who will be completely His, a people made ready. A vessel ready in these times. So may this encourage our hearts, challenge our hearts, and awaken out hearts all at the same time.
Again I will be bringing more here over the next few weeks and hope to do these little small times of sharing with you more frequently. The Lord bless you. Be encouraged. The Lord is on the move and will be on the move. Listen, brothers and sisters, we can see the end of all things in our generation if we will allow ourselves to be made ready and make ourselves ready. So the Lord bless you.
JOIN US ON 

Like Terry Bennett Ministries on Facebook to get notification when new words, teachings, or updates are posted on this website.
CALENDAR


Full Schedule
TEACHINGS ON VIDEO - VIEW ALL

Will The 7000 Arise, 1
Will The 7000 Arise, 2
Will The 7000 Arise, 3
Will The 7000 Arise, 4
 changes coming, purifying has started, Part 2 of 2
changes coming, purifying has started, Part 1 of 2
Meridian, ID conference, July 2012
 © COPYRIGHT 2013     

No comments:

Post a Comment