Friday, March 15, 2013


by: Chuck Pierce

I believe this moment represents a nation called Canada rising up, and God’s people in this nation rising up in a way that no other nation on earth at this time will rise up. I believe that we had to have this meeting, just to say: that Canada now will begin to lead in kingdom demonstration.

But I say to this nation of Canada, I now call you and honour you as I honoured my daughter Abigail in the word. I say to you, you will become a nation that does not back down from the enemy, but a nation that mediates among nations. And I say from this day forward, my people, my kingdom people in this nation will wear a supernatural wisdom of mediation. For you will be in meetings and you will be in places and immediately I will cause you to know my mind. I say even the first fruit of my people in this meeting, I will now open up windows in your heart that I can communicate in even while you sleep. I say tonight, I am shifting my kingdom plan in this land and because you have gathered, I will open up ways for you to shift through you what I am shifting from heaven into the earth realm.

I say many nations will now rise and wars will begin in new ways, but Canada will stand, even in the midst of places such as Iran, such as Syria, such as England and have my word for the hour. I say to you the next 7 years I can now move from this meeting and begin to spread through this land. I say, I will cause my Spirit not to be concentrated in one place, but I will find ways in every province for my Spirit to break loose. I say year after year, over the next 7 years, you will hear of breakouts in this land for I will break out in Edmonton, and I will break out in Winnipeg, and I will break out in Saskatchewan, and Alberta I say I will shake the ground and it will be heard through the land that the ground of Alberta has shaken, and when it shakes, I say to you, the whole nation will rise up with a voice to break down things that could not be broken down.

I say you will have influence over the rising giant of unbelief that is coming through America. I say to you, get ready for from this day forward, you will have kingdom meetings, and it will be know: my kingdom has come in Canada. For I say, the lame will leap, the sick will be healed but I will give strategies that will break poverty so that this nation, when others are drying up, this nation will prosper. I say to you this night that there is a new prosperity upon my people in this nation, and from this day forward I will give you the desire that my heart longs to be heard throughout Canada. I say, get ready, for even this movement here, will now move in every province throughout this entire land.

No comments:

Post a Comment